Isabella and Gabriella had a great time making this delicious fruit salad with yogurt last night. After chilling it overnight, they enjoyed it along with biscuits and honey for breakfast this morning.
- 1 large orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 bunch seedless grapes
- 1 can triple cherry mixed fruit
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- Combine all fruit in a large bowl. Add yogurt and stir gently.
- Place in refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours.
*Note: I cut the grapes into quarters before letting the children mix the fruit and yogurt to avoid any choking hazard!