Have you purchased your Holiday cards yet? Fortunately, this year I got a head start and bought our custom Christmas cards back in October.
I'm always late getting around to sending mail, if I ever send it.So, starting early was a must!
I really love custom cards, because they add such a personalized touch to any gift or greetings I send. I also enjoy receiving them from friends and family, because that's the one time during the year that I get a family portrait or the children's photos to display.
If you're like me, you should definitely take advantage of the sale Vistaprint is offering.
They have custom cards on sale for up to 80% off and there is still time for you to send them out!
For $15, you get a holiday-card package (up to a $78.68 total value) that includes:
- A set of 30 custom holiday cards in any single style (4"x8" flat,
- 5"x7" flat, or 5"x7" folded) with white envelopes (up to a $43.99 value)
- Photo uploads (up to a $4.99 value)
- Backside printing (up to a $4.99 value)
- Full-color inside printing (up to a $4.99 value)
- 140 return-address labels (up to a $7.99 value)
- Premium card stock (included)
- 14-day shipping (a $11.73 value)
For $25, you get a holiday-card package (up to a $103.68 total value)!
For the rest of the savings details on these two great offers, check out the Vistaprint Custom Holiday Card offer now!